How do we experience the presence of the Lord?
Pause: Make Space for God brings some breathing room back into our day, giving us a chance to consciously renew and strengthen our relationship with God. This program asks us to designate a portion of time every day to explore the Bible and listen for God’s messages, to ask meaningful questions and to experience the presence of the Lord in a new and powerful way.
Sign up to participate by receiving daily emails with inspiration, explanation, reflections, and tasks.
This seven week program explores Biblical answers to a new topic each week:
- How Does God Speak to Me?
- Why Did God Create Me?
- Who is Jesus and How Does He Relate to My Life?
- How Does the Lord Work in My Life?
- What Does the Lord Want from Me?
- How Do I Follow the Lord?
- How Does the Lord Want Me to Serve Others?
Elements of the program
As with all of the Journey programs, you can use the materials in a variety of ways:
- Read the materials, using either the workbook, or by subscribing to receive the daily emails.
- Meet in a small group to study, discuss, and learn from each other.
- Run the program for a congregation, using all the elements below.
Daily Bible study is a wonderful and enriching way to ground your spiritual growth work. The workbook provides ideas for daily reading from scripture, along with suggestions for bringing these ideas into life.
A small group is a gathering of people who commit to meet on a weekly basis to explore their faith and support each other in applying that faith to life. Small groups usually include prayer, a time for checking in, and discussions or related activities.
- Start your own! It’s easy with the step-by-step Pause: Make Space for God small group leader's guide.