Not entirely sure what small groups are or what benefits they have for you and/or your church? We have a collection of resources, worksheets, and diagrams to help you start up a small group or small group ministry in your area.
- Small Group Leader Basics — a thorough guide to hosting/leading small group for new leaders or at any level
- Exploring Small Groups with Your Local Church — a basic look at what small groups are and what their framework looks like
- “Be the Church” Infographic — visual representation of the “Be the Church” model to share with small group leaders, church volunteers, and individuals
- “What Kind of Group” Infographic — image of different types of groups to help you decide what focus you’d like your group to have
Content for small group leaders
Whether you’re a new small group leader, or a seasoned leader, here is a list of content you can explore with your small group, as well as resources to help you hone in on the focus of your small group, and build up your skills as a leader.
- Journey Programs — Bible study programs designed to be done on a congregational level, small group level, and or individual level
- Other available small group content — information about small groups in the New Church around the world
- New Christian Resources — online store containing small group content and resources, with various free downloads
- New Church Connection Small Group Outlines — small group outlines spreading over a wide variety of subjects (such as forgiveness, world religions, different life stages, exploration of Scripture, etc)